Home Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club
Hey Everyone,

With LED turn signals do you need to install resistors or is it just a bulb replacement?

Thank you,
Dave Misch
1LEfoodie
Okay just tried, load resistor is needed. If you just install LED's the car will you an error for both right and left turn signals.
1LEfoodie
   likes this.
David, I bought a set of LEDS off Ebay a couple years ago. They installed easy. Taking out the old side marker assembly and replacing with the new ones. I went with these to be different than the common set that many others went with. I have pictures of them posted on my build thread over on camaro5.com. LOVE EM, different. No issues with them either.
   likes this.
The turn signals are fairly easy, I guess just need the resistor so otherwise the are great. Thankfully the resistors aren't much and hopefully wont be a pain to install...hear they are small. But should have it up and running once I order some. DIY5thgen is selling some. Glad to hear you like your LED's. Spring/mod fever has set in for sure. Too much time couped up indoors this winter (bitter cold/too much snow). See you next friday at Becky's! Going to be good to get involved more again.
1LEfoodie
   likes this.