Home Detroit 5th Gen Camaro Club
Hello All. I have a 2013 LT2 Convertible that I was hoping to add some nice SS tire/wheels to (use take offs). Anyone have some they want to sell. You know those tires are taking up way to much space in your garage.....
   likes this.

Hello All. I have a 2013 LT2 Convertible that I was hoping to add some nice SS tire/wheels to (use take offs). Anyone have some they want to sell. You know those tires are taking up way to much space in your garage.....

I have my original SS rims for sale, message me and let me know if you are interested. There should be a link int the forums with pictures. They have been sitting in storage for awhile, make me an offer.
I have a set of '13 SS Wheels i have been storing since I put on aftermarket wheels. Just wheels > no tires 'cause I put em on the new wheels. They are 20" dia and different widths front to back and are the painted aluminum > NOT chrome. I can provide more details & pics if you are interested. txt to (586) 596-9244 Brian Nowicki
I'd rather have the combo to save on time and cost, but I'll take what I can get. Would either or both of you mind PM'ing your price?
Hey Jeremy ,

I will have the stock front tires from mine come mid march for sale if you are interested. I will give you a deal... They are Pirelli p zero's 245/45 20's . I need to order my new rears soon and i will not need them anymore....They have 16,000 miles on them...
   likes this.